What are RSS feeds?
RSS or news feeds allow you to see when websites have published new content. This makes it easy for you to get the latest articles, videos and other content from many different websites in one place, as soon as it's availalbe, without having to visit each of the websites you have taken the feed from.
Feeds are generally known as RSS ('Really Simple Syndication') feed - they contain structured information designed to be read by computers rather than people. A feed reader or aggregator interprets the contents of these feeds and presents it in a readable form for you.
Our news feeds
Running.org.uk publishes numerous RSS feeds across the site, indicated by the RSS icon on the page. Our feeds cover:
- The whole site - all new content from our guides, blogs and shop is included in this feed.
- Guides - all new articles are included in this feed.
- Journal - all new blog/diary posts are in this feed.
- Products - all new products are in this feed.
- Product sections - each product section (for example Running Shoes) has its own feed.
How do I use these feeds?
We recommend using feedly to subscribe to, manage and read news feeds.
It's very easy to add and organise your feeds and you can use it in your browser and as an Android or iOS App.